Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tenacious Decisions

The poem of a 16 year old lets us imagine:

If I were an alien then I would
Love driving a spaceship
And I would hate humans
And I would know not to go on Earth
And I would not know to go near the sun
And I would notice where my home is
And I would believe there would be
other monsters out there
And I would think like an alien
And I would always follow my parent;
because I’m a little baby alien right now
And I would never eat human food like chicken
And I would feel smart because I have a big head
And I would smell nasty as garbage
And I would taste like a fish –
not good, because it’s slimy
And I would want my own planet to control
And I would hear loud noises
like a lot of aliens talking
And I would realize that I’m not an alien no more
I’m a regular little boy
.




No comments:

Post a Comment