|Who are we to find?|
Yet, I have been presenting the hypothesis in terms of scientific principles.
So, I thought I might or would do a series that presents the issue as a Murder Mystery.
Naturally, I looked for some guidance concerning how to do a literary work rather than a science fair project.
One site suggests: 1) Read as many murder mysteries as you can as it will expand your knowledge (yech, I don't like them), 2) Get a notebook dedicated for your story/novel (this blog will do for that), then write down those notes to wit:
- Who are the detectives?
- Why were they murdered?
- Who will be murdered? How was the person's life? Does anyone else gets murdered too?
- What will they be murdered with?
- Does anyone discover about the murderer? Is information about the case released by the police, or is it kept a secret? How the victim's friends and family reacted to the news?
- Who are the suspects? Did they have a relationship with the victim, the murderer or another suspect? What are their life stories?
- Lastly, who was the murderer? What was his or her sentence after trial? How was their relationship with other existing character like? Do not make the murderer too obvious.
I have generally presented the murder of current civilization as a second-degree murder case having the characteristics of a depraved heart mass murder-suicide.
That is a different type of murder mystery case, because the suicide aspect of this type of case leaves no one alive to prosecute.
Nevertheless, the application of those suggestions or guidelines above can still be addressed:
- Who are the detectives? [the press and the citizenry]
- Why were they murdered? [criminal insanity brought on by a polluting culture]
- Who will be murdered? [everyone except MOMCOM and OIl-Qaeda who will die by suicide] How was the person's [victim's] life? [depends on who you ask] Does anyone else get murdered too? [yes, no one is left out]
- What will they be murdered with? [fossil fuel (oil, gas, coal) forced addiction & overdose]
- Does anyone discover about the murderer? [yes] Is information about the case released by the police, or is it kept a secret? [a few release the info, but most is kept secret] How the victim's friends and family reacted to the news? [The five stages of denial]
- Who are the suspects? [Oil-Qaeda & MOMCOM] Did they have a relationship with the victim, the murderer or another suspect? [yes] What are their life stories? [lost in space]
- Lastly, who was the murderer? What was his or her sentence after trial? [exonerated by oilfluenza, affluenza (cf this), and Stockholm Syndrome; glorified as hero] How was their relationship with other existing character like? [deceptive] Do not make the murderer too obvious. [too late]
Will This Float Your Boat - 12
Oil-Qaeda & MOMCOM Conspire To Commit Depraved-Heart Murder - 5
The Extinction of Robust Sea Ports - 4
The 1.14% vs. The 100%
Even smaller cases can be difficult to grasp too (Saudi Arabia Warns of Economic Fallout if Congress Passes 9/11 Bill).
But try by using the following story as a metaphor for an oilfluenza-affluenza induced mass-murder suicide.
The gist of the metaphor scenario is that The Bush Administration murdered a country that had nothing to do with 911 (Iraq), and now The Obama Administration wants to protect the nation (Saudi Arabia) that did have something to do with 911 (Fighting Terrorism For 200 Years - 3).
"It is forbidden to kill therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets." - Voltaire
"One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic." - Stalin
The bottom line is that Oil-Qaeda takes care of its own, but not us.