|Kingdom of Ice joins the Kingdom of Water|
One of the better things that can happen to an invasion force is to not be detected as they marshal their forces for the invasion.
No one in the U.S. government expects an invasion from the Kingdom of Water, even as that kingdom marshals its forces into several different battle groups that have surrounded the target of their invasion.
II. Defense Forces Are Looking Elsewhere
It is a problem when a professional military does not know about the entity involved in an invasion because it thinks another entity is the suspect.
The U.S. is deluded in this respect, and seems utterly incapable of grasping the danger it faces.
They are spying on their own citizens like no other nation on Earth:
* Some 1,271 government organizations and 1,931 private companies work on programs related to counterterrorism, homeland security and intelligence in about 10,000 locations across the United States.(The Homeland: Big Brother Plutonomy). With all of that spying they never lay eyes on the forces that are at every foot of the land where the invasion will take place.
* An estimated 854,000 people, nearly 1.5 times as many people as live in Washington, D.C., hold top-secret security clearances.
* In Washington and the surrounding area, 33 building complexes for top-secret intelligence work are under construction or have been built since September 2001. Together they occupy the equivalent of almost three Pentagons or 22 U.S. Capitol buildings - about 17 million square feet of space.
* Many security and intelligence agencies do the same work, creating redundancy and waste. For example, 51 federal organizations and military commands, operating in 15 U.S. cities, track the flow of money to and from terrorist networks.
* Analysts who make sense of documents and conversations obtained by foreign and domestic spying share their judgment by publishing 50,000 intelligence reports each year - a volume so large that many are routinely ignored.
To top it off, the military is off into other wars in other nations (MOMCOM: A Mean Welfare Queen).
Meanwhile, the invasion forces continue to incessantly march into the homeland (Why The Military Can't Defend Against The Invasion).
III. The Government Thinks It Is A Trick
Scientists have been intimidated by government threats of cutting off research money if they mention the invasion forces as being a great danger or even a threat now (The Epistemology of Goldilocks RE: Sea Level Rise, An empirical examination of echo chambers in US climate policy networks, Scientific Reticence and Sea Level Rise).
Fearing for their livelihood, the scientific community in general has complied (New Climate Catastrophe Policy: Triage - 12).
IV. The Invasion Is By Sea
The invading forces will target the one place they can cripple the supply chains and thereby cripple the defense forces:
"By volume, more than 95 percent of U.S. international trade moves through the nation's ports and harbors, with about 50 percent of these goods being hazardous materials." [quoting NOAA 'Ports'](Will This Float Your Boat - 8, 10). Once the ports are stopped from delivering and receiving supplies, it is only a matter of time.
Other organs of infrastructure near the points of invasion, which supply power to the defense forces, will also be neutralized (FERC Plan To Limit Overpopulation?).
The invading forces are using a strategy based on the conclusion by the military of the invader that an attack by sea would have the most impact (Why Sea Level Rise May Be The Greatest Threat To Civilization, 2, 3, 4).
V. The Main Invasion Force Will Be A Surge
The Kingdom of Ice and the Kingdom of Water are hiding their main invasion force from the eyes of the U.S. military defense network by building up forces out of sight until there is enough for a surge (The Surge: A Forgotten Aspect of Sea Level Rise).
It is the classic Trojan Horse offense, because the military spy satellites orbiting overhead do not see the joining of forces because it is taking place as an "underground" operation.
VI. Pope Appeals For Peace
The Pope calls the invading forces elements from "our sister," a bit more decent than Oil-Qaeda which calls the Earth "our bitch" :
1. “LAUDATO SI’, mi’ Signore” – “Praise be to you, my Lord”. In the words of this beautiful canticle, Saint Francis of Assisi reminds us that our common home is like a sister with whom we share our life and a beautiful mother who opens her arms to embrace us. “Praise be to you, my Lord, through our Sister, Mother Earth, who sustains and governs us, and who produces various fruit with coloured flowers and herbs”.(Papal Encyclical, cf. Guardian View). There can be no doubt that science and religion can at least realize where we are (You Are Here).
2. This sister now cries out to us because of the harm we have inflicted on her by our irresponsible use and abuse of the goods with which God has endowed her. We have come to see ourselves as her lords and masters, entitled to plunder her at will. The violence present in our hearts, wounded by sin, is also reflected in the symptoms of sickness evident in the soil, in the water, in the air and in all forms of life. This is why the earth herself, burdened and laid waste, is among the most abandoned and maltreated of our poor; she “groans in travail” (Rom 8:22). We have forgotten that we ourselves are dust of the earth (cf. Gen 2:7); our very bodies are made up of her elements, we breathe her air and we receive life and refreshment from her waters.
Nothing in this world is indifferent to us
3. More than fifty years ago, with the world teetering on the brink of nuclear crisis, Pope Saint John XXIII wrote an Encyclical which not only rejected war but offered a proposal for peace. He addressed his message Pacem in Terris to the entire “Catholic world” and indeed “to all men and women of good will”. Now, faced as we are with global environmental deterioration, I wish to address every person living on this planet. In my Apostolic Exhortation Evangelii Gaudium, I wrote to all the members of the Church with the aim of encouraging ongoing missionary renewal. In this Encyclical, I would like to enter into dialogue with all people about our common home.
The forces of the Earth, whatever you want to call them, can not be bought off like the politicians who have supervised the ongoing mass murder-suicide at the behest of Oil-Qaeda (The 1% May Face The Wrath of Sea Level Rise First).
The invasion will proceed until Oil-Qaeda is conquered, because even though millions of individuals in thousand of species have been pleading for their lives by now, year in and year out, their death cries were not heard (On The Memorial Daze).
Neither will the Oil-Qaeda nation's cries be heard, because what Oil-Qaeda has unleashed (the wrath of the Earth) answers to no murdering engine seeking to destroy everything including itself (Civilization Is Now On Suicide Watch, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8).
The next post in this series is here, the previous post in this series is here.
The coastline has moved 200 ft. in this guys memory ...